Norwegian Escape - Large Balcony

cmurchake

Looking for some insider tips on a large balcony on the Norwegian Escape. I know the aft balconies are larger as well as the "large balcony". Are there any others? I've heard the angled balconies are, can someone give an example of a room number?

You are correct, the angled balconies are somewhat larger and are at the same price as comparable cabins in their categories, so you get a little more space for the same price. Examples would be 13178 or 13778, but there are a number of them across multiple decks. You'll pay a good bit more for an aft balcony, but you do get an amazing view.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

12304 is a regular balcony, but because it's the last cabin before the true aft balconies, is large enough for two chairs, table, and lounger. We've stayed in this room twice, loved the longer balcony at the same balcony price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Jim The Lizard

As you are already aware there are some slightly larger balcony rooms (called large balcony) category B6 that are forward on deck 9. They are the yellow ones in this diagram. https://www.icruise.com/cabins/ncl-cruises-norwegian-escape-cabin-9730.html

With our budget for the trip, but our desire to have a slightly larger balcony as we hang out on these quite a bit, we ended up booking three of these next to each other (slight premium increase in cost from regular balcony rooms) // Haven't been yet, but going this Saturday. Will post a follow-up post about our thoughts on these if you are interested.

• 1 month later...
As you are already aware there are some slightly larger balcony rooms (called large balcony) category B6 that are forward on deck 9. They are the yellow ones in this diagram. https://www.icruise.com/cabins/ncl-cruises-norwegian-escape-cabin-9730.html

With our budget for the trip, but our desire to have a slightly larger balcony as we hang out on these quite a bit, we ended up booking three of these next to each other (slight premium increase in cost from regular balcony rooms) // Haven't been yet, but going this Saturday. Will post a follow-up post about our thoughts on these if you are interested.

Did your B6 have a lounger on it?

Looking for some insider tips on a large balcony on the Norwegian Escape. I know the aft balconies are larger as well as the "large balcony". Are there any others? I've heard the angled balconies are, can someone give an example of a room number?

Just booked 14580 - larger, angled balcony. 1st time on NCL cruise!!!!

Can someone tell us if two loungers fit on the Large B6 Escape balconies? And are they usually already on your balcony?

We will be in our first B6 in about 6 weeks:cool:

I would love to know the answer to this question, too! We will be sailing in a B6 in July :cool:

I would love to know the answer to this question, too! We will be sailing in a B6 in July :cool:

We were in a B6 on Getaway and we had 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a table. It was snug with all that on there but it was nice to have seats for 4.

Sent from my iPad using Forums