Koningsdam - World Stage

Tantsee

Is the World Stage on the Koningsdam considered to be the main theater? Looks like the seating is completely different. I don't see anything that looks like a balcony or box seats like traditional cruise theaters. Am I correct? Just curious. I'll find out for myself in just a few weeks! :)

There are a few seats that perhaps you could refer to as box seats. They are in little windows on each side on the "outside" of the room, but I wouldn't want to sit there. For most of the shows, you want to be somewhere in the middle because there is video all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 months later...
We depart late August on this ship and need to know what time the evening shows are scheduled. Help!

When we were on Koningdam early July, there were three shows each night of the big production shows, so easy to attend one no matter what your dinner plans are. The last one was at 10 pm and was never crowded ... we typically ate around 7 and then went to the show. Always plenty of seats. I heard that some earlier shows "sell out." "Headliners" perform only twice a night ... typically 7:30 or 8 and 9:30 or 10. I went back and looked at some of the "When and Where" schedules I saved, and times varied nightly, so really can't help too much in planning, especially since they would be subject to change anyway.

Thank you, thank you for taking your time to answer. You would think there would be this info available on HAL or elsewhere for people who need to do some advanced planning. I know everything is subject to change while on ship but at least we now have a starting point. Again, my thanks! You're an :halo:

When we were on Koningdam early July, there were three shows each night of the big production shows, so easy to attend one no matter what your dinner plans are. The last one was at 10 pm and was never crowded ... we typically ate around 7 and then went to the show. Always plenty of seats. I heard that some earlier shows "sell out." "Headliners" perform only twice a night ... typically 7:30 or 8 and 9:30 or 10. I went back and looked at some of the "When and Where" schedules I saved, and times varied nightly, so really can't help too much in planning, especially since they would be subject to change anyway.