Tier Level

I currently have 29 points which is Gold. On my next cruise, will I be Platinum on my cruise, which is 30+ points or will I have to wait until after my next cruise in order to be Platinum? I'm pretty sure I will have to wait but I thought I would ask. The reason I ask is because on Carnival if you reach a level while on a cruise, you walk onto the ship with that level for that cruise.

I currently have 29 points which is Gold. On my next cruise, will I be Platinum on my cruise, which is 30+ points or will I have to wait until after my next cruise in order to be Platinum? I'm pretty sure I will have to wait but I thought I would ask. The reason I ask is because on Carnival if you reach a level while on a cruise, you walk onto the ship with that level for that cruise.

You only get the points at the completion of a cruise, so after your next cruise.

Hello all! I'm sorry for leeching on this thread but I would like to ask if booking a Junior Suite gets me double CAS points? What other benefits does booking a JS have?

Thanks in advance everyone! :D

JS Perks:

Bathtub (except for Empress)

Walk-in closet (all but Vision class, Majesty, and Empress)

Dinner at Coastal Kitchen (Quantum and Oasis class only)

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Distinctive color Seapass card

JS Perks:

Bathroom amenities

Robes

The 2 corner aft JS's on deck 7 on the Vision class Grandeur have a WIC. Loved it!

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

JS Perks:

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Wow that doesn't sound too bad. Thank you for the info! (: Would you know if these JS cabins are holding the Silver Seapass cards? Or are they holding the same gold coloured ones?

Wow that doesn't sound too bad. Thank you for the info! (: Would you know if these JS cabins are holding the Silver Seapass cards? Or are they holding the same gold coloured ones?

Non-Pinnacle guests in JS staterooms on all but Quantum and Oasis class ships get silver colored SeaPass cards. I forget the corresponding color on Quantum and Oasis class.

Non-Pinnacle guests in JS staterooms on all but Quantum and Oasis class ships get silver colored SeaPass cards. I forget the corresponding color on Quantum and Oasis class.

Blue sea pass cards for JS (sea class) on Harmony

Ruby for GS (Sky class) and plum for Star class FYI!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JS on Quantum and Oasis class is turquoise (teal). White for Pinnacle.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Blue sea pass cards for JS (sea class) on Harmony ...

JS on Quantum and Oasis class is turquoise (teal). ..

So are the JS cards different colors on Quantum and Oasis, you are you using different words for the same color?

Gold colored SeaPass Cards are for Suites Guests and Pinnacle Club Members on all ships except Quantum and Oasis class,

And again, these people are the reason why RCI will have us high C&A members being stripped of our privileges !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sorry, but I don't see what your C&A level has to do with access to Coastal Kitchen? It goes by cabin category. Except, of course, for Pinnacle Club Members who have access 24/7 no matter their cabin category.:D

We have been on Allure and Harmony, the guests in JS were not allowed in !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am surprised, because after doing a Search This Forum (using Coastal Kitchen and Junior Suites) there were many recent threads that came up stating that JS cabins had access to CK on Oasis Class for dinner only, but reservations are necessary.

Edited by cruisenfever

I have booked JS on Allure, then Oasis, then Allure again last year, and my family made reservations and ate in CK 2-3 times each cruise.

Love it!

My wife and I both have drink pkgs so was not sure if drinks were otherwise complementary while we were in CK, as they are and should be for real suites and Pinnacles.

Anyone know how they are handling drinks while dining in CK, regardless of credentials?

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I'm sorry, but I don't see what your C&A level has to do with access to Coastal Kitchen? It goes by cabin category. Except, of course, for Pinnacle Club Members who have access 24/7 no matter their cabin category.:D

I am surprised, because after doing a Search This Forum (using Coastal Kitchen and Junior Suites) there were many recent threads that came up stating that JS cabins had access to CK on Oasis Class for dinner only, but reservations are necessary.

We just got off of the Harmony (less than an hour ago) and were in a junior suite. Definitely had access to the coastal kitchen for dinner by reservation!

:):):):):)