VOOM Internet question

I am trying to understand how the internet packages work. We have 5 adults traveling and at least 3 of us have to at least have access to email. (We have a family business and although we are closing it :eek: for a little over a week - thank god the holiday for the 4th of July is in there - we cannot just be completely out of reach for our customers) As long as we are going to have the 3 of us connected, we figured we'd add my 18yo son so we can more easily keep in touch around the ship using wifi texting. We have 2 cabins and need a 4 device plan. If I purchase the plan, is there a problem with having 2 people from the other cabin each using one of the devices? Or do all the people on the plan have to be in the same cabin? It is slightly cheaper to purchase 1 plan for 4 devices that 2 plans for 2 devices each. (and definitely cheaper than an individual 1 device plan for each person.)

I am trying to understand how the internet packages work. We have 5 adults traveling and at least 3 of us have to at least have access to email. (We have a family business and although we are closing it :eek: for a little over a week - thank god the holiday for the 4th of July is in there - we cannot just be completely out of reach for our customers) As long as we are going to have the 3 of us connected, we figured we'd add my 18yo son so we can more easily keep in touch around the ship using wifi texting. We have 2 cabins and need a 4 device plan. If I purchase the plan, is there a problem with having 2 people from the other cabin each using one of the devices? Or do all the people on the plan have to be in the same cabin? It is slightly cheaper to purchase 1 plan for 4 devices that 2 plans for 2 devices each. (and definitely cheaper than an individual 1 device plan for each person.)

The question you need to ask yourself is "how many of the 4 of you need to be connected at the same time". If your just checking e mail and can do that at different times then perhaps a 1 or 2 device package would work. Any number of different devices can log in but only 1 or 2 at a time depending on the package