Any WiFi discount for Platinum member on the Allure OTS?

Using the SURF pricing as an example, does it mean if I want to get the $13/day for one device rate, I have to pay 7*$13 = $91 for the whole cruise? If I only want to have internet for 3 days, the $13 rate is not available and I have to pay the "one day pass" rate?

Using the SURF pricing as an example, does it mean if I want to get the $13/day for one device rate, I have to pay 7*$13 = $91 for the whole cruise? If I only want to have internet for 3 days, the $13 rate is not available and I have to pay the "one day pass" rate?

If you want internet for the last 3 days of the cruise, then you can get the least expensive rate. However, if you want to pick and choose your 3 days, you need to pay the one-day rate.

Booked a cruse for later this year and received an email from RCCL about VOOM at $11.99/day/device if purchase before sailing. Will we get any coupons on board for WiFi?

I read that VOOM was now free to all RCCL passengers except for Majesty of the Seas which is of course the cruise we are going on in May. Did they start charging now on all ships? This is supposed to be a new perk to cruisers, FAST & FREE WiFi. Now you have me wondering where I read that is was free. Hummmm.....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

I got a buy one get one free offer prior to sailing, I took it, it was a good deal. They emailed me, but you can also go and check your folio in your booking file online to see if there are any offers. Voom is the best ship Internet out there and half the price of NCL Internet with more speed.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app