Cabanas: Barefoot Beach vs Nellie's Beach

Looking for some advice from anyone who has experience with cabanas at Barefoot and Nellie's beaches.

I have done the cabanas at Barefoot Beach in the past but on our upcoming cruise no one is staying in a suite so I'm looking into Nellie's. I'm still grappling with the price increase on cabanas since I last booked one- but aside from that I am also wondering if there is a big difference between the experience at Barefoot versus Nellie's. From what I can see in past threads the main difference is private versus public beach and the upgraded lunch.

Any other major differences? Do they still provide you with floating mats for each person? Any input is appreciated!

There's little difference in "experience"....it's an enclosed cabana....you will still feel "special"......you will still get all the mats, gear, etc....

We like to roam about, so renting a cabana isn't our thing.....we find our own special spot!

Looking for some advice from anyone who has experience with cabanas at Barefoot and Nellie's beaches.

I have done the cabanas at Barefoot Beach in the past but on our upcoming cruise no one is staying in a suite so I'm looking into Nellie's. I'm still grappling with the price increase on cabanas since I last booked one- but aside from that I am also wondering if there is a big difference between the experience at Barefoot versus Nellie's. From what I can see in past threads the main difference is private versus public beach and the upgraded lunch.

Any other major differences? Do they still provide you with floating mats for each person? Any input is appreciated!

We had a cabana on Nellie's in December. We received 2 floating mats for the cabana (not one for each person). There was also a cooler with several bottles of Evian. The "public" beach didn't matter to us, as we were mostly in our cabana anyway...and used our ramp to go straight into the water.