Hotels with Shuttles to Tampa Port

kyboymom

Our family will be cruising on the Paradise in May from the Tampa Port. On our last cruise out of Jacksonville we had a Hotel that offered a Shuttle to the Jacksonville Port. Does anyone know any Hotels in Tampa that offer a Shuttle service to the Tampa Port?

:DJust stayed at the Embassy Suites downtown (Across from Marriott but $40 cheaper). Super convenient - even a Publix grocery store nearby. Trolley stop out front.

They use a contract shuttle service that is only $5 each way. Very nice van. Loads at back door every 40 minutes but tell the front desk you plan to do that so they can notify the shuttle.

Embassy suites has great rooms, free alchohol and hors devoures in the evening and a cooked to order breakfast all included.:D

These 3 hotels all have almost identical cruise pkgs.

1)

Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Phone: (813) 287-8585

Address: 3025 N Rocky Point Dr E, Tampa, FL 33607

2) Hampton Rocky Point

3) Chase Suites Rocky Point

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn twice and had a positive experience. I would however, go with the best rate.

All 3 are next to each other with a Bahama Breeze Restaurant adjacent to the parking lot.

They all have an airport shuttle, complimentary breakfast and a roundtrip shuttle to/from the port...Back to the hotel or to Tampa Airport.

Not all cruise hotels have the airport shuttle or the shuttle back after the cruise.

I, personally, like having everything rolled into one package.

Rocky Point Island us 5 minutes from the airport and a 15 min shuttle to the port.

All 3 hotels plus the restaurant overlook Tampa Bay....It's a very pretty view and perfect pre cruise.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Forums mobile app

Last month stayed at the Courtyard Downtown on E. Cass St which has free shuttle service to the Port. We had a nice two night stay. In fact that morning of the cruise the Front Desk said just to let them know at the time we were ready to depart. When we did she said there was a shuttle arriving right now and we were on the way to the Port in minutes.

Do these hotels allow you keep your car at the hotel during the cruise at no charge?

Sent from my SM-J320P using Forums mobile app

Yes they do which is very convenient. You leave your car safely parked while you are shuttled to the port and then the shuttle picks you up when you return from your cruise and brings you back to the Hotel. You just toss all of your stuff back in your vehicle and head home :cool: