Therma Spa Sale $199 (couple) Good Deal?

fab402016

This is definitely a good deal. I paid $139 for a single, seven day pass. I enjoy the aromatherapy rooms and thermal suites. Only those in spa cabins, or those who purchase the pass will be in those areas. It's very limited.

Thoughts on therma spa? Is it worth for 7 day cruise? Is it relaxing or are there a lot of people running around in this area?

Don't do it !!!

Once you do you'll not want to cruise a ship without cloud 9 spa !! It's awesome and not as busy as one would think ,many times we are the only 2 people in the thalasso pool especially if you go at off times like dinner or early morning.We sometimes even go twice a day to relax

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Thoughts on therma spa? Is it worth for 7 day cruise? Is it relaxing or are there a lot of people running around in this area?

people running around in a spa? seriously? It's only worth it if you use it, no one can answer this but you.

I agree- great deal and addicting.

I usually went at night and rarely more than 5 people in the whole place. Most times, I was the only one. Wish that it went longer hours actually.

The Oriental steam room is a must for keeping my sinuses happy and the mineral pool is great too but expect a workout trying to stay in one place on the loungers installed in the pool with the Jacuzzi going. LOL

The spa showers are much bigger than the ones in your cabin so I found that when I'm in a cabin with more than one person, it's awesome to go to the spa to get dressed. Rarely are people there at dinner time. Lots of room for makeup and primping too. No bumping into others trying to all use the bathroom.

If the ship we are booking has a Cloud 9 Spa with Thalassotherapy (sp?) pool my DH has issued strict instructions that I am to book a spa room. Most definitely worth it! He loves the pool and I love the various relaxation rooms. Those chairs may not look comfy, but they are heavenly!

How are all you booking the pass?

I called CCL and they said I had to do online although she wasn't sure I could even do it online but said I couldn't call and book??? I click the pass in my reservation and I get a 501 Error Message. I am sailing Vista February 2018.

Thanks.

When you sign into your account and go to your booking, go to the link that is for spa services. In the filters click on relaxation services or something like that. It'll bring you to the page where you can purchase the passes.

Sent from my XT1030 using Forums mobile app

Thank you. I just tried and I cannot see it :(

I'm sailing on Vista in February. Is it too early? Maybe I'm just missing it? :eek:

Thank you. I just tried and I cannot see it :(

I'm sailing on Vista in February. Is it too early? Maybe I'm just missing it? :eek:

We have never purchased in advance,I didn't even know you could. We go to the spa right when we board and buy them because I believe they limit it to 100 guests per sailing.

We have never purchased in advance,I didn't even know you could. We go to the spa right when we board and buy them because I believe they limit it to 100 guests per sailing.

Thank you.

It seems like some are purchasing beforehand based on these posts. I would pay extra to purchase prior to avoid running to spa and stressing.

You can (and should) order prior to cruising. It's easy. Go to "manage your cruise". Choose salon and spa services. Schedule spa visit. On left hand side are choices: pick relaxation area. Choose for one or two people. Much cheaper than paying once on board.

You can (and should) order prior to cruising. It's easy. Go to "manage your cruise". Choose salon and spa services. Schedule spa visit. On left hand side are choices: pick relaxation area. Choose for one or two people. Much cheaper than paying once on board.

Nancy, I have been trying to book this and give CCL my money all day. They said I cannot do on the phone, is that correct? I cannot find anywhere and have followed all the directions on how to get to the thermal spa pass. When I click on the picture for the $20 off pass or whatever it is, it takes me to the full line of services for the spa?? I just want to give my money to CCL LOL

I am sailing in February, is it too early for me to purchase? Thank you SO SO much for any help!

Nancy, I have been trying to book this and give CCL my money all day. They said I cannot do on the phone, is that correct? I cannot find anywhere and have followed all the directions on how to get to the thermal spa pass. When I click on the picture for the $20 off pass or whatever it is, it takes me to the full line of services for the spa?? I just want to give my money to CCL LOL

I am sailing in February, is it too early for me to purchase? Thank you SO SO much for any help!

If you go to the bottom of the page with the services you will need to click on page 8 to get to the thermal spa passes. If that does not work try to clear out your cookies and try it again. I read where you had gotten an error file so that may fix it. Good luck.

I love, love, love the spa, especially the heated loungers. Check to see what the current prices are. I just switched from a regular balcony cabin to a spa balcony, so now Cloud 9 is included and there was no extra charge because the prices had dropped.