Divina Tender Question for Group with Private Excursion

Glamourgal

Hi, my status is Black with MSC. I believe that I get priority tender tickets for Cayman. I have a group of over 50 people doing a private excursion. Will I be able to get tender tickets for my group or will they have to get their own? I want to get off the ship as soon as possible and get my group off as soon as possible...any suggestions are offered....Thanks!!

I'll give a stab at this one, but I don't think you will like my answer. MSC promises priority boarding with black, but doesn't really follow through. At least not in a way that the general consumer can figure out. Lots of reviews about employees not even knowing what black status meant and stories of black status being directed into the regular lines.

If you have priority because of your butler, that will work. Otherwise I wouldn't count on priority (and if you get it, great). My guess is you will all have to stand together in the tender line, even if there is a priority line, majority of passengers do the match anyway.

Sorry- hope I'm wrong, but I'd plan for worse case scenario and be pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk