Need Advice New England to FLL

steff613

We sail on the LIberty March 12th, we can fly from Portland Maine , Manchester NH or Boston. I checked southwest, all they show are the most expensive fares, i can't tell if they haven't released the cheap ones or if they are already sold out. Everthing i get seems high on travelocity, expedia ect. Should i wait until after the holidays to see if they drop or book now? HELP!!!

Part of the problem is you are travelling during Spring Break times. A lot of the better fares are gone, even on Southwest. Southwest may have a fare sale later on but you can't guarantee they'll be offering flights to your area.

I did a search for you on Kayak.com which pulls from multiple websites. The lowest fare it shows out of Portland is $432 pp on US Air into FLL.

JetBlue has a $347 pp fare out of Boston into FLL. Delta has a $333 fare out of Boston into West Palm Beach.

I wouldn't wait on the airfare. My airfare from Boston to Ft. Lauderdale flying out on Feb. 10th, I purchased it last April and got a great price of $175, round trip, non stop on Song, I grabbed it. I have seen the prices for my dates anyways go up, never came down.

Archived