Itineraries for 2019

happy v

I was searching for a cruise on friday and Jan 19 was available. It was 30/32 nights around the Middle East and you flew home from Dubai, so it looks as if this must be in addition to Caribbean fly cruises. It has disappeared now though. Also when I was in town I passed a travel agent advertising Aurora Northern Lights for 2019. This isn't on P&O site either. Do TA have itineraries available before P&O?

I think they are due to view and pre register next Monday. 13th. Some TA's put them on their system early and they "accidentally" get viewed by punters. The TA advertising cruises in 19 is out of line so could be in trouble there is usually an embargo.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We've just got a leaflet through the post for Jan 19 cruises. January, Feb and march oceana will be sailing 11 night from Dubai. 11th Jan oceana leaves Southampton to go to Dubai. 21st march leaves Dubai to Valletta.

Example

30 Jan

Fly to Dubai, sir bani yas island, Abu Dhabi (2full days), Bahrain, muscat, Khalsa by, Dubai (2full day).

Well at least these cruises offer different itineraries but they're fly cruises and that doesn't suit us at all. Hopefully they'll bring Aurora back in 2019 and offer some new itineraries from Southampton on Ventura and Aurora too. Roll on next Monday.

Did a shorter cruise to Arabian Gulf with Celebrity in January this year. The weather was perfect, mid 20s C and as it is desert no humidity (or rain) at all. Thought it could be chilly at night, but we were able to walk on Promenade deck after dinner quite comfortably. We found plenty to do in the ports (other than Khasab which was very remote, and the highlight was dolphins swimming with the dhows in the "fjord") and if you imagine Dubai to be just shopping malls, think again! Highly recommend for a winter getaway!

Ventura will be forever stuck on Med, Canaries, Bruges cruises ....Must be boring for the crew on board... We shall see what Monday brings for Ventura aswell as the other ships

In my opinion - Ventura has been stuck doing the same / similiar itineraries since Britannia came along

I have sailed on Ventura but much prefer Azura - Yes I know that they are the same & similiar...

Ventura will be forever stuck on Med, Canaries, Bruges cruises ....Must be boring for the crew on board... We shall see what Monday brings for Ventura aswell as the other ships

In my opinion - Ventura has been stuck doing the same / similiar itineraries since Britannia came along

I have sailed on Ventura but much prefer Azura - Yes I know that they are the same & similiar...

In Jan - March 2018 Ventura is doing 2 cruises to the Caribbean covering 9 weeks in tota so no real time for your idea of boring cruises. I imagine she will probably be doing something similar in 2019 since both the 2018 cruises are nearly fully booked, although for myself I hope she might be fitting in a longish Canaries during this period.

In Jan - March 2018 Ventura is doing 2 cruises to the Caribbean covering 9 weeks in tota so no real time for your idea of boring cruises. I imagine she will probably be doing something similar in 2019 since both the 2018 cruises are nearly fully booked, although for myself I hope she might be fitting in a longish Canaries during this period.

We may have to go on that one again, in 2019 would 3 times be too much.

:)

Ventura did the TA in January 2016 for the first time and is doing the Caribbean and USA in 2018 for the first time so not stuck on the same cruises. We were on her this January too and the crew were loving the Caribbean. The Headliners for example got the time off when we were in the Caribbean with no shows so I promise you they were loving being on Ventura. Sad though it is, our steward didn't care where he was because he never went ashore anyway.

We may have to go on that one again, in 2019 would 3 times be too much.

:)

Hey, see you there .. which one are you doing, we are booked for both, liked it so much before, plus the 4 day in between! Looking forward to the 2019 itineraries, could be interested in doing a worldie!!

Bal

Hi Bal.

We are on N801 next year and looking for something Dec to April 19 with Oceana doing the fly cruising it reduces our choice.

Hi Bal.

We are on N801 next year and looking for something Dec to April 19 with Oceana doing the fly cruising it reduces our choice.

Hi Dai

Great, look forward to seeing you both .. have some great pics of you guys from Arcadia. How about the whole Worldie in 19, could be great fun. Just booked the Aurora USA Canada in September, any chance your on.

Bal