mini fridge

kitkat6937

99% sure that all balcony cabins on carnival ships have mini cooling boxes. None of these are of refrigerator cooling properties, i.e. don't store milk or medications that need to be kept chilled 50 degrees or colder.

99% sure that all balcony cabins on carnival ships have mini cooling boxes. None of these are of refrigerator cooling properties, i.e. don't store milk or medications that need to be kept chilled 50 degrees or colder.

A friend told me that the reason the mini-fridge doesn't work well is because they are in cabinets and don't have enough air flow to them. They suggested to prop the door open for improved performance. I'm gonna try next month.

Those mini bars used to be filled with stuff to purchase like booze, soda. I love that they are now empty upon arrival & available for me to store my water & soda. I have never been in a cabin that did not have a mini bar or frig, so I would be 99% sure that your cabin will have one. Like others have said, they are not very cold, & would likely work better with the wooden door propped open.

The wooden door prevents it from working well.

Stick towel between frig and door and keep open and it will keep stuff cooler' date=' not great but cold enough for us[/quote']

Thank You..sailing May 28th..:D:D:D

I believe they are now empty and can be filled on request. Our mini fridge on the Dream and Magic were very cold, as in ice cold beer cold.

Ours on Conquest and Valor were cold as well. Plenty cold enough for our water bottles and beer. Like brain freeze cold when I chugged some water one morning. Won't do THAT again lol.

Conquest was July and Valor was December and both were empty when we arrived.

They no longer leave stuff for purchase in it.

Really?!?!?

That's interesting... and cool!... pardon the pun!😜

Maybe I will order a few beers for the room online before we go then. We are getting the cheers program, but having a cold one or two on hand in the room is a nice thought too.

Is this for all ships now (Liberty), or just these?

Sorry, no. The Sunshine does not have and mini fridges in the Balcony on deck 6. Only the rooms on the Sunshine that were made during the update from the Destiny got the fridges.

Really?!?!?

That's interesting... and cool!... pardon the pun!😜

Maybe I will order a few beers for the room online before we go then. We are getting the cheers program, but having a cold one or two on hand in the room is a nice thought too.

Is this for all ships now (Liberty), or just these?

My take on ordering beer from BV is, I don't. The price on line and on the ship is almost the same.

My suggestion is to buy a bucket of beer on board and take it to your cabin unopened for later use.;)