Sushi on Regal and Movies Under the Stars March 12-19

newfielover

Hi, I am sailing March 12-19. Does the Regal have Sushi? If so, where can I find it.

Also, anyone know what movies will on the big screen outside? I know they usually are the ones that are just coming out on DVD.

Thnaks :)

Hi, I am sailing March 12-19. Does the Regal have Sushi? If so, where can I find it.

Also, anyone know what movies will on the big screen outside? I know they usually are the ones that are just coming out on DVD.

Thnaks :)

Regal has Ocean Terrace, a seafood bar with sushi you can buy for lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I forgot to say that it was at the Horizon Court buffet

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've heard this sushi buffet in Horizon is the last sea day and so worthwhile! I'll will be keeping an eye out for it on our upcoming cruise!

I've heard this sushi buffet in Horizon is the last sea day and so worthwhile! I'll will be keeping an eye out for it on our upcoming cruise!

Yes, the presentation was beautiful and included Asian decor and paper lanterns. People were lined up prior to the sushi line opening at noon.

I just love the Horizon Court on the Regal and Royal!

Yes, the presentation was beautiful and included Asian decor and paper lanterns. People were lined up prior to the sushi line opening at noon.

I just love the Horizon Court on the Regal and Royal!

So, is it out n Horizon Court or the Bistro? I'm sure the Patter will mention it, but thanks for the heads up on the line. We will get there early [emoji2]

I'll be trying that and Ocean Terrace for sure!

So, is it out n Horizon Court or the Bistro? I'm sure the Patter will mention it, but thanks for the heads up on the line. We will get there early [emoji2]

I'll be trying that and Ocean Terrace for sure!

It is at the back of the Horizon Court

Just returned from Regal cruise. Movies that I remember were "Dr Strange", "The Secret Life of Pets", "Keeping Up With The Joneses", "Finding Dory". Lots of concert footage as well like Paul McCartney, Elton John, Billy Joel, Maroon 5.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We ate at Ocean terrace twice last year and loved it both times. The sushi served is a step above what you get at the Horizon Court and is available whenever you want it (or, I should say, during their operating hours). It was well worth the a la carte prices and the service was impeccable. We'll definitely be getting our sushi fix there again when we are aboard the Regal at the end of March.