BOGO Specialty Restaurant Pkge on Anthem - Question

So, the BOGO Specialty restaurant pkge seems like a great deal. I would love to purchase this, but do I really HAVE to make a reservation for the first night?

First day of a cruise is always a bit hectic. Besides that, both restaurants we were considering are (of course) completely booked.

Can I purchase , make a reservation and just reschedule for a later date once I get settled on board?

... Can I purchase , make a reservation and just reschedule for a later date once I get settled on board?

You can give it a try, but be prepared to be told that you must dine on the first night.

So, the BOGO Specialty restaurant pkge seems like a great deal. I would love to purchase this, but do I really HAVE to make a reservation for the first night?

First day of a cruise is always a bit hectic. Besides that, both restaurants we were considering are (of course) completely booked.

Can I purchase , make a reservation and just reschedule for a later date once I get settled on board?

If you buy the BOGO you will be assigned restaurant (should be a letter in your stateroom). If you are not happy with the restaurant that has been assigned to you, and the time, then go to any of the restaurants and ask to be switched. Once onboard you will find the staff can make accommodations which cannot be done from home.

You don't have to wait till you get to your stateroom to see what restaurants you are assigned. When you board, go to any of the specialty restaurants and they can look it up for you. Last week we were assigned Jamie's first night and it was half empty. Chops the second night and it was pretty full. I prefer Wonderland to either but had done it on a prior sailing. Enjoy.

Yes. They will schedule you for the first day and request you make reservations for the 2nd day. That is the sale condition. However, IF day 2 is full, like it was for ours, they made Wonderland reservations for day 3 for us and honored our sale condition price..