Wine Flight $$

RBAlbany

I checked the AIBP and could not find it. I am historically a beer drinker. Beer selection appears to be one of Princess' weaker points. That is ok, I have the AIBP for my Alaska cruise this summer. I see it as an opportunity to expand my horizons, and try drinks I would never try when I am out due to the cost, and feeling a need to finish because of that. You know where that can get you!! :cool:

I will sometimes have beer flights when I visit a brewery. It keeps me from wasting a full glass of an IPA I may not like. Does the wine flight in Vines stay below the $10 mark?

While I have your attention is there any drinks in particular that anyone thinks I should try. I am not big into the heavy duty fruity, sugary drinks. I like my scotch and whiskey usually simply on the rocks. I already plan on trying the Chairman of the Board. I am not a martini fan historically, but it has been many years.

I don't know how much the wine flight costs, but it doesn't really matter.

With the AIBP, don't purchase the flight. Purchase the individual glasses by the glass - each of them (with a couple of exceptions) would be within the $10 limit. If you want to taste and don't want to waste, just tell the bartender in Vines to give you a half glass.

I have received excellent service in Vines with the AIBP. If you go at a time when he's not too busy, the bartender will probably take the time to discuss the wines with you and give you any you want to try.