cooking Classes

I wasn't sure if the NCL getaway did a cooking class.

I am trying to do something for my Daughters 15 birthday on the cruise with her best friend

and she loves to cook and eat lol

if anyone has any ideas please help.

we do cruise a lot but I an trying to do something she hasn't done before maybe a spa treatment any ideas I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks

The closest they have to cooking classes are the demonstrations in the Atrium (or other lounge area). A chef from Teppanyaki or another venue makes some food in front of everyone. They also do a cake decorating contest that involves more audience participation (I've never seen a child invited to be one of the competitors, but who knows).

There are walking/food tours at some of the destination ports that you could check out. I did one in Cozumel I believe called Salsa and Salsa that our whole group loved. We made several different salsas, tasted lots of food, and had a salsa dance lesson. Another was in Costa Maya where we toured Mayan ruins then had a cooking class and luncheon in a Mayan family home.

There's a pizza making class for an additional fee, but I think it may be geared toward younger children. Also, there's cupcake decorating. Again, this might be more for the little ones.

My mother in law and I did the cupcake decorating. It's geared more towards kids. We realized this when we were trying to put our aprons on and they were child sized. :') They did find a couple of adult sized aprons for us and we had a blast. It didn't stop us from doing the cake decorating (again geared towards the younger set) later on in the week. ;p

Do they have the pizza making and/or cupcake decorating activities on Escape? My kids (8 & 6) would love both of those.

We did the classes on the Breakaway. I saw pizza making mentioned in the dailies but didn't pay much attention. If you can find some dailies from the Escape from a similar itinerary to yours you should see it listed. Even easier, hopefully someone who knows will answer your question.