symphony of the seas TA

Were were in 8727 on Harmony and it's the second furthest aft (rear) Boardwalk balcony. I would think the aft views are preferable.

Thanks! I think we are directly across from that in 8323----we were hoping that it would give a decent view of the aquatheatre and a bit of ocean (and some slide of course lol)---glad to know our guesses were somewhat accurate

Headed home from Liberty. Booked this TA on board. Hope a regular roll call page opens soon here. !

Hi Karen

Welcome aboard. Happy Anniversary. Please give Bill a hug from us. So glad you are joining us.

I booked this after getting the email from Royal about bookings opening (I've been a bit cruise-disconnected). Not sure if I'll end up on it as I'm also doing the Explorer trans-Pacific in April 18, but we'll see. The only thing I didn't like about the Harmony TA was that there never seemed to be enough room for daily trivia (and nowhere near enough space for the progressive).

I booked this after getting the email from Royal about bookings opening (I've been a bit cruise-disconnected). Not sure if I'll end up on it as I'm also doing the Explorer trans-Pacific in April 18, but we'll see. The only thing I didn't like about the Harmony TA was that there never seemed to be enough room for daily trivia (and nowhere near enough space for the progressive).

Anxious to here about your TP, we are schedule for it next April

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Debbie and I are booked! We jumped in within about an hour of opening. We've got the messed up taxes--tried to correct it without success, so we will let our TA handle it tomorrow.

Can't wait to see all our cruising buddies onboard!! I hope the time goes fast...

Debbie and I are booked! We jumped in within about an hour of opening. We've got the messed up taxes--tried to correct it without success, so we will let our TA handle it tomorrow.

Can't wait to see all our cruising buddies onboard!! I hope the time goes fast...

Hiyaaaa!

I posted on another site my experience today. I did get the reduction but had to fight for it. Your TA needs to talk to Resolutions.

Hi Joanie!!! Will be great to cruise with you again. We booked on Tuesday afternoon on Liberty! So excited.

Glad to see you and Bill are cruising with us again. I couldn't resist after having such a wonderful time on the Harmony.

Fran

We were in 8727 on Harmony last month which is 1 deck below 9329 and 1 further away aft. You will be able to see the Abyss (it's about 10-15 feet away from the balcony, but the view of the Water Shows and large screens should be great and you will still have a nice view of the ocean. :D

Thanks for the response! This is what I was looking for, someone with actual experience in or near the balcony we have. Thanks again!

I booked yesterday!! This will be my 4th TA but the first one that my sweetie has been able to take with me so I'm really excited. Is it silly that I'm excited about something that is more than a year and a half away? I have quite a few friends both from previous cruises and from regular life who are booked on this one.

The lack of ports isn't an issue for us. It's about the ship and the journey. Malaga is eh. Have walked around the city and gone to The Alhambra. I'm wondering if an excursion to Gibraltar is possible. I have queries out to Spain Day Tours and another agency asking if this is feasible.

Now that would be nice!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app