Age groups for kids

Oh. Will they let the 10 yr old go down in age group so they can be together ? Are they at least in the same area ? This could be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

NCL does not allow kids to move age groups, regardless of the reason. I've seen groups combined when there aren't many kids on board, but this is an exception rather than the rule.

There are free play times where the groups are supposed to play together, but they can be cancelled, sometimes without notice. Ask before you sign in the kids if this is important to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm wonder how this will go over with my two. They have always been together on the two previous Disney cruises that we have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My boys are 9&12, over the years sometimes they have been together and other times they are apart. They almost always meet new friends and enjoy their time away from us :). The only time they don't enjoy themselves is when they don't like the programming...usually because they've already done it on another NCL ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk