Faster to the Fun

catemo_x

I am cruising with my mother (her first cruise!!) on the Splendor in November. I keep checking on FTTF, as I have always purchased it when cruising with my husband. I know it is still about 9 months out, and is most likely not available yet, but on Carnival's website it is listed as "sold out." Is this just the standard message because it is unavailable at this point, or is it truly sold out as it says? Has anyone else experienced this?

It's probably been on sale for several months and has likely sold out. It typically goes on sale about a year from your sail date so FTTF for your sailing likely went on sale back in November or even before that. Definitely keep checking because they may let a few more become available or people may cancel their cruise.

Keep checking as often as you can!

On our last cruise in June we had a group of 16 cabins and all but 1 purchased FTTF within the first few days (it was first available 9 months out) when i became available. The one cabin we were sailing with checked several times a day for 6 months and got one 2 weeks before the cruise. People who have purchased the FTTF sometimes cancel cruises last minute and Carnival will resell the FTTF.