Vista Boarding Terminal

maxydu

Hi All,

This will be my first cruise since they instituted the staggered boarding system.

Being a Platinum cruiser, they show my boarding time to be 11-11:30am.

In the past I always went straight to the ship from the airport usually arriving at 9:30am.

My question is what time do they open the terminal so that passengers can check in and

wait till boarding time?

Thanks!

Our boarding says 12;30-3:00. I thought you needed to be on the ship two hours before? So, I am assuming we should not get to the port any earlier than 12?

Boarding is different than check in time. What is your check in time on your boarding pass? Geez that sounds confusing. LOL!

My recent experience (2/25/17); I got in the first line I came to around 11am-ish but was herded to the priority line by a Carnival employee when they saw my Priority boarding pass. By the time I was checked in, the wedding parties had boarded and they were boarding diamond and platinum. I was on the ship by 11:20 but we were not allowed to go to our cabins until 11:30am, no ifs, ands, or buts!

I didn't get there before 11am but it appeared they had begun processing people before that but I think they're being pretty strict with timelines and/or non-priority.