Bucket O' Beers

You get 4 beers, and it is a savings I think of $2 for the bucket... ( so not that much ).

You can mix and match, they might not let you get Fosters mixed in... but not sure.. ( as they cost a bit higher)

I usually just get one at a time from the bar, but if you dont want to get up, this is a great option.

Usually only available around the pool/outside decks, but occasionally in the sports bars as well. Sometimes they will run a special for a beer type and that will have more like $5 savings. It's nice, because your drink is right there and cold when you want it.

Personally, I think its a great deal. Not because you save much money on it, but like stated above, it is cold and right in front of you. Word to the wise.. if you are taking advantage of the Cheers! program, you will have to pay separately for the bucket of beer. The bucket of beer is not included in the Cheers! program. Great to have while sitting pool side!!

Personally, I think its a great deal. Not because you save much money on it, but like stated above, it is cold and right in front of you. Word to the wise.. if you are taking advantage of the Cheers! program, you will have to pay separately for the bucket of beer. The bucket of beer is not included in the Cheers! program. Great to have while sitting pool side!!

We are forgoing Cheers this time so I thought this may be a good way to get the most out of my drink budget.

Are they left unopened when you get the bucket? Just wondering if you didn't drink them all at one sitting, can you take them back to the cabin & put 'em in the mini fridge or ice for later?

If you get a glass bottle with a cap on it, they will remove the cap. We usually get the 16oz aluminium bottles with screw tops, and they leave the tops on. We almost always have a few in the cabin on ice at any given time.

If you get a glass bottle with a cap on it, they will remove the cap. We usually get the 16oz aluminium bottles with screw tops, and they leave the tops on. We almost always have a few in the cabin on ice at any given time.

Thank you!:beer-toast: