Is Nachi the best AI choice for adults only, no crowds, best relaxing and swimming?

aimcat

Will be here on our next cruise - need some advice - from what I read it seems Nachi is the best AI for least crowds, adults only, etc. Would this be true? I see other places that look nicer but they have little to no reviews. Whats the best?

You asked the same question last month and the answer is still YES!

Never crowded, great service, food & drinks. Nice beach, hot tub and small pool with swim-up bar. No water toys, no music, no crowds -- we love the place!

Never crowded, great service, food & drinks. Nice beach, hot tub and small pool with swim-up bar. No water toys, no music, no crowds -- we love the place!

Did they limit the amount of food you can order ?

Wife likes to try different stuff

I agree with the never crowded (though they have upped their capacity to 130 from 100), good service (servers seemed a little overworked and are hard to find some times, but still overall, very good) fantastic food and drinks. Love the beach, pool, hot tub, swim up bar.

As for no music - we were set up last March an a DJ came in and set up a stage with big speakers right in front of us on the beach. We thought this is going to be a disaster, but it was not overly loud and we enjoyed his music selection - not a party atmosphere. We were given palapas to the far right of the beach in front of the newer bar/washroom area and there was a stage permanently set up there for the DJ, so I assume he is a regular there.

We are back there this Wednesday again and are excited to be going there again.

As for the OP mentioning "adults only", this is not the case. We are taking 12 kids in our group of 26 there this Wednesday. Our kids are well behaved and love the place. The mellow out in the pool and the hammocks and eat and drink all day.