Drinks Package - what is and what isn't included?

BigJH

Can't help about the soda question but I can answer the bottled water question...the bottled water package must be ordered and paid for beforehand, on the Princess personalizer. Once onboard it is no longer available. You can order as many as you like. On our cruise last month the bottles were already in the room when we boarded, on the cruise prior they were delivered later in the day by room service

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone tell me if the soda in the Soda and More is only fountain or is it canned? It looks like bottled water is not included in that package' date=' is that correct? Also, I see I can buy bottled water through the Cruise Personalizer and have it delivered to the cabin. It also says I can ONLY do it through the Personalizer. Is that true? I can't buy a case or half case of water on board and have it delivered to the cabin? Thanks for your help.[/quote']

Only the AIBP includes bottled water in the package. We were only served soda from the fountain gun for our Soda & More package.

Also' date=' I see I can buy bottled water through the Cruise Personalizer and have it delivered to the cabin. It also says I can ONLY do it through the Personalizer. Is that true? I can't buy a case or half case of water on board and have it delivered to the cabin? Thanks for your help.[/quote']

Water package has to be purchased pre cruise. Not available onboard.

You can buy water onboard but it's much more expensive.