Anthem of the Seas - March 12 - 19, 2017

DH hates onions and wanted to know if there were any in the spaghetti sauce? Hope you all had a great trip and a happy anniversary.

I did not notice any onions in the spaghetti sauce.

Easy question from me. We were on the Grandeur in October and the Freestyle machines kept running out. Was that an anomaly, did you run into issues getting drinks?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There were some instance where the Freestyle machines did not have the selections that we wanted.

Better late than never. I wanted to finish this trip report, so, here is Day 4!

2017-03-17%2021.20.50_zpstxamlr5e.jpg

2017-03-17%2021.21.17_zpswiojfg8d.jpg

Day 4 was supposed to be our Cococay, Bahamas day. This was the day that hubby and I were looking forward to since we had never been to Cococay. I read in one of the CC boards that you should get in line for tender tickets as soon as you can so that you can get an early boarding number, so, that meant being in line by 7:30 a.m. Tender ticket distribution was held in Two70. I am glad I arrived early as there was a line at 7:20 a.m. When I received my tickets (group #12), I also picked up towels for the beach and then went back to the room and reviewed the Daily Compass.

Around 9:00 a.m., we were approaching Cococay. We were excited, but, soon we learned that we would not be visiting the island. The captain explained that the swells were too high making tendering dangerous. I then watched as we sailed away from Cococay. :(

The captain and cruise director kept the passengers informed. We were told that the captain received permission to dock in Nassau a day early and that the ship would spend the night in Nassau.

We arrived in Nassau at 1:00 PM. We decided to stay onboard today and explore the ship. It was a beautiful day. We walked around and relaxed on the upper deck. I also had reservations for NorthStar. I was a tad bit apprehensive since I am afraid of heights. I put on my ... well you know, and, really enjoyed my experience. It was a great view.

2017-03-15%2016.05.45_zpsow37oexc.jpg

2017-03-15%2016.04.57_zpsnrcgktgc.jpg

Reservations are highly recommended as the standby line was long.

Our entertainment for the evening was Spectra's Cabaret.

2017-03-15%2018.39.33_zps7xikvktx.jpg

We arrived early and were able to get front row seats. However, It is best to sit in the middle because the entertainers do not stay on stage. Overall, I enjoyed the music and the show.