Do you print confirmations and bring with you or...?

I have quite a few reservations for my upcoming Anthem cruise---MTD reservations, iFly, Northstar, etc. Do you print these out and bring them with you? I had to waste all that paper....but if I am going to need them, I will print them. Just curious what others do. (If it matters, I do not plan on having internet access on the ship.)

Thank you!

Agree with Bob - especially when you have multiple reservations involved. In case you're doing traditional dining suggest going to see the Maitre'd when you first get on board the ship to make sure your dining tables are set-up the way you want them to be (that's where the confirmations really come in handy).

I put them all in my TripIt app that I use when I travel (no WiFi needed once they're in there). They're also on your TV in case you forgot when you scheduled what. I've never printed confirmations and haven't had any issues.

One of my life mottos is "Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it." On more than one occasion I've handed my printed confirmation to a crew member who then carried it off to his/her supervisor for direction. I'd rather give them a piece of paper then my iPhone.