Definitive answer on Cheers & HMC

atj1971

I'm sorry if this has been addressed but I have seen both responses.

Can anyone tell me if the Cheers package is honored at HMC? Does someone that has sailed recently know the answer?

Happy Sailing!!

official answer

Please Note:

• Due to state laws, we cannot sell CHEERS! until the second day of the cruise (starting at 6:00am) for voyages departing from our Texas and New York home ports.
  • Program only applicable for onboard purchases.
  • CHEERS! is not offered on 2 day cruises, charter cruises, on ships sailing from Australia (Carnival Spirit and Carnival Legend) and beverage purchases made at Half Moon Cay and Princess Cays in The Bahamas.

Gather being able to keep track of drinks ordered on a cheers account on HMC has been too hard for them to figure out.

Which is really odd because Royal and NCL have figured it out.

Honestly not being able to use it on HMC would be a total deterrent if I had a cruise with that port stop and I was considering Cheers.

I had cheers and a stop at HMC. I didn't spend the whole time ashore but didn't have a problem with "breaking even" on that day. We had a drink while waiting for the line to get off to die down, and then several on the Serenity deck after we came back. Between those, dinner drinks, and time at the nightclubs we both hit 15 that day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I had cheers and a stop at HMC. I didn't spend the whole time ashore but didn't have a problem with "breaking even" on that day. We had a drink while waiting for the line to get off to die down, and then several on the Serenity deck after we came back. Between those, dinner drinks, and time at the nightclubs we both hit 15 that day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

It should not be that difficult, their island should be able to use it on HMC.