Water options

es0

I drink bottled water. I mean, I prefer water over other beverages and often drink 3L or more a day.

I will be in a suite (HOTS Sky Class). Will I be able to get bottled water in the lounge or somewhere else on board? How much does a bottle of water normally cost?

I am considering the Water package, but would like to explorer other options first.

The suite lounge has bottled water. Last I heard, the cost of a small (500ml) bottle was around $3.

Clarea, Will I need to pay for the bottled water in the suite lounge?

I drink bottled water. I mean, I prefer water over other beverages and often drink 3L or more a day.

I will be in a suite (HOTS Sky Class). Will I be able to get bottled water in the lounge or somewhere else on board? How much does a bottle of water normally cost?

I am considering the Water package, but would like to explorer other options first.

we were in a gs on allure in december (sky class) i could go to the suite lounge bar anytime and get a bottle or 2 of water 11:00 am to 11:00 pm with no problems at all. I would get a couple of bottles in the evening to take back to our cabin every

night. Have a great cruise.

we were in a gs on allure in december (sky class) i could go to the suite lounge bar anytime and get a bottle or 2 of water 11:00 am to 11:00 pm with no problems at all. I would get a couple of bottles in the evening to take back to our cabin every

night. Have a great cruise.

Perfect! That is exactly what I was hoping for.

Clarea, Will I need to pay for the bottled water in the suite lounge?

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Beverages in the suite louneg are complimentary. Elsewhere you would have to pay for the water.