Allure: Debarking for Early Excursion

I just received an email from an excursion that I booked that they are moving up our scheduled start time. I need to be there (Capt. Bob in St. Maartin) by 8:30 AM. Allure arrives at 8 AM. Since it is only 15 minutes, that should not be a problem as long as I get out early and on time.

Questions;

How can I be one of the first off the ship?

The email said something about not 'waiting for the ship announcement; what does that mean?

Is there a line that forms and if so, how early should I be in it to increase my odds of getting off as early as possible?

(Edit: Add correct Title)

The email said something about not 'waiting for the ship announcement; what does that mean?

Many times folks are already walking off the ship by the time the CD makes the ship wide announcement that you can go ashore - don't wait for that announcement.

• 4 weeks later...

We had this same issue when we stopped in St. Maarten last year. We did as Clarea suggested and got in line early and were literally the first passengers off of the ship. Capt. Bob is great - you're going to love that excursion!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm sorry not answering your question but I want to do things in St. Martin from Allure, Is this Capt.Bob a independent place on this island? Usually try to do things not from ship itinerary but maybe this could be scary if they change your time hu? Any suggestions for stuff in Puerto Rico?