Dr. Suess Breakfast

sk8rmomof3

Is it worth it? I'm not really a breakfast person, but I've seen the YouTube videos and it looks really cute. Not sure if the kids would think it's corny or cool! How much is it per person? I can't see where you sign up for it on the website. Under specialty dining it doesn't show up.

We went and my boys enjoyed it. You get a plate of sugar and get to see the Dr. Seuss characters and they will come to your table for pictures. It's fun for kids and it's only $5. So if you don't like it, it's not like you wasted much money. You can sign up when you embark. There will be a table set up somewhere, likely near Lido where you sign up. Then you get a reminder the day before it happens so you can go to the MDR to enjoy your sugary plate. :)

We went and my boys enjoyed it. You get a plate of sugar and get to see the Dr. Seuss characters and they will come to your table for pictures. It's fun for kids and it's only $5. So if you don't like it, it's not like you wasted much money. You can sign up when you embark. There will be a table set up somewhere, likely near Lido where you sign up. Then you get a reminder the day before it happens so you can go to the MDR to enjoy your sugary plate. :)

A plate of sugar. Ha ha. I noticed in the YouTube videos :'):'):') Fruit Loops crust on french toast?! I agree, $5 isn't bad at all! I think for the experience it's worth $5! Thank you all for information

WOW....that's not bad at all! Is it a buffet? Do you order from a waitress? Is it unlimited? (Such as, if a kid doesn't like something, can they order something else?)

We enjoyed it - well worth the $5/pp in our opinion.

Yes - you order from the waiters very similar to the sea day brunch. I'm sure if you needed to change (reorder) that the waitstaff could help.

Here is the menu:

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/fun-activities/menus/green-eggs-and-ham-breakfast-menu.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is there only one seating per cruise, or do you have different times to choose from?

What time is it usually?

It depends on interest, I think. There's a parade and story time earlier in the week and then the breakfast the last sea day.

There were two seatings for breakfast on the Breeze last September. I don't remember the exact times but it was something like 8 and 9:45.

Our table of adults probably had more fun than the kids. It is definitely worth the $5.

LOL...us too!

I will admit - I didn't expect to have trouble with the colors of the food. But some of it was tough to get past! ;pThere are some good photos of the event posted here! http://www.honestandtruly.com/green-eggs-and-ham-breakfast-carnival-review/

We love the Seuss breakfast! Of course my 3 kids got seasick (rough waters that morning) and couldn't stay. But the rest of us at table had a blast. I waited for my kids food and took to the room (they didn't let me take all of it--no eggs/meat but I was able to take the french toast and desserts) for them to eat later. They can't wait to do it on this next cruise. They are 16, 14 & 13. :D

On the Sunshine a year ago January they also had a very cool Seuss parade on a sea day. The staff did a enthusiastic, fantastic job leading the activities and the kids all looked so happy!

They met at the Ocean Bar dance floor where they did some songs and handed out rhythm instruments, then they paraded from there to the theater with great flourish, and finally the kids were all allowed to sit up on the stage where a very creative "Cat in the Hat" reading was done.:D

It's a don't miss with kidlets - and was even fun to watch as an adult.

Definitely worth the $5 charge! We have done it on our last two cruises and loved it. Our daughter loves the characters as well.

Lots of "different" colored dishes, like red pancakes and green eggs and ham, but the Fox in Socks steak and eggs is fantastic!