Printing payment documents--advice needed

After reading so many posts about issues with extra charges, changes, etc. I decided to try to print the summary of my payment history for my October cruise. So far I have only put down a downpayment, indicated that I didn't want prepaid gratuities to be added, and have not booked anything else. On my payment history, however, RCI automatically added the gratuities. Whatever. At least I want a hard copy of this statement to show that it'll already have been paid by the time we board the ship.

When I tried to print that page, however, I only got the header and the cancellation information, but a blank page instead of all the other costs. ?????? Anybody know how to print this page?

After reading so many posts about issues with extra charges, changes, etc. I decided to try to print the summary of my payment history for my October cruise. So far I have only put down a downpayment, indicated that I didn't want prepaid gratuities to be added, and have not booked anything else. On my payment history, however, RCI automatically added the gratuities. Whatever. At least I want a hard copy of this statement to show that it'll already have been paid by the time we board the ship.

When I tried to print that page, however, I only got the header and the cancellation information, but a blank page instead of all the other costs. ?????? Anybody know how to print this page?

Contact whoever booked your cruise and request Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. This is a PDF doc that will be emailed to you and has much more info than the web site.

Contact whoever booked your cruise and request Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. This is a PDF doc that will be emailed to you and has much more info than the web site.

We booked the cruise ourselves on-line. Didn't go through anybody. Should I just call RCI for this?

We booked the cruise ourselves on-line. Didn't go through anybody. Should I just call RCI for this?

Yes.

Try calling 866-562-7625, and press #4. This is an automated way to get your booking confirmation. If that does not work, try calling C&A or the regular RC customer service.

Yes.

Try calling 866-562-7625, and press #4. This is an automated way to get your booking confirmation. If that does not work, try calling C&A or the regular RC customer service.

Thanks! I'll try that. I'm a bit miffed that this wasn't sent automatically by RCI. Pretty sure all that stuff was readily available with HAL last year.

Thanks! I'll try that. I'm a bit miffed that this wasn't sent automatically by RCI. Pretty sure all that stuff was readily available with HAL last year.

RC used to send the booking confirmations automatically, but stopped sometime in the last year or so.