Best Place To Get Wine On The Equinox

SharC

We will be going on the Equinox soon. We are wine drinkers and like to be able to stop for a glass of wine to bring to our cabin and also to bring to the shows at night. We are spoiled after being on the Reflection with Cellar Masters for our last few cruises.

Where is the best place to pick up a good glass of wine on the Equinox? We will have the premium drink package.

With the loss of Cellar Masters, the overall wine selection has taken a hit. I know there is a lengthy post on this elsewhere, but I was underwhelmed with the wine selection, especially reds during my recent 10 days on the Equinox. Be sure to ask what they will be pouring and make sure they know you have the premium package. I am not a wine snob, but I have cruised on Celebrity 12+ times and their selection has continually declined over the years. You will love the Equinox! Great ship, fantastic crew, excellent food. Enjoy!

If you are going from dinner to a show you could take a glass of wine with you as you leave dinner.

We have also had our favorite wine stocked at a bar we frequent that normallywouldn't be stocked at that bar. The bartenders have been good about doing this, they mark it with our name and keep it for us.

Talk to the bar tenders at gastro, they have lots of wine in the store, get to know them and they can arrange all sorts. Well they did when we were on. We'd then call there for a wine we wanted on the way to the show. It maybe down to who is working but give it a try. If not talk to the bar manager

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for all your answers and suggestions. We will bring a couple of bottles of wine on with us and get to know some of the bartenders. I think if they know what we are looking for they will be able to find something for us. I wasn't sure if the gastro pub had wine I thought it might just be beer. We also know that a few tips here and there really helps.

Again thank you.