Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

I have to agree Bob. The writing style and photos are amazing. Rick dislodged one other writer (Gatorwop) that I liked from my top ten who had a similar style but hasn't been here in a while. I think that poster either stopped cruising or coming to CC. :confused:

If I ever cruised with Rick I'd never keep up with him on the dance floor for obvious reasons, lose by a mile in the tan department and might barely keep up in the beverage department. All that being said I bet it would be a blast.:D

Great job Rick, and thank-you for bringing us along.

Hahaha. Thanks Andrew! One day for sure.

Word on deck was that GatorWop got on a cruise with DJ TicTac and Oscared from Deck 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now, can God just send me a wife that easily?

You just had the greatest cruise of your life and you're a single guy. You want to ruin that by getting a wife?

Kidding (sort of). But I'm not kidding when I say that this was one awesome review. Well done sir.

Thanks again for taking us along. I'm guessing you will be featured in the newest twosuitcases music video? Just watched them yesterday and those are hilarious.

I agree about DJ Tictac, I remember him from a previous cruise - probably Navigator. Terrible playlist and never changed. Blech.

Awesome job! You have a great sense of humor and from what I can tell love of life! It's been fun following you along on your adventure and am looking forward to the next. I'm sure Miss Right is waiting for you on one of these ships :D.

Great live review! It looks like you had the best time and made some awesome new friends! I love the name of your thread...I am part of a group that goes on girl's cruises every once in a while and we are called The Shipfaced Girls...we're old (early 50's) but have the best time! Can't wait to see the video..please link it here when it's completed!

When and where is the next cruise? I want to make sure I don't miss it on CC...

Thanks again for taking the time to answer questions and for keeping us all amused for days...

Don't tell Royal, but I am going on the Norwegian Escape on 5/27/2017. If I remember, I will post the link to my next live thread here as I know most of you don't wonder the NCL pages.

Awesome job! You have a great sense of humor and from what I can tell love of life! It's been fun following you along on your adventure and am looking forward to the next. I'm sure Miss Right is waiting for you on one of these ships :D.

I have lost enough in this life to know that I have to love everyday that I get.

As far as Miss Right goes...if anyone comes across her before I do, point her in this direction. Just don't let her talk to York first.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Great live review! It looks like you had the best time and made some awesome new friends! I love the name of your thread...I am part of a group that goes on girl's cruises every once in a while and we are called The Shipfaced Girls...we're old (early 50's) but have the best time! Can't wait to see the video..please link it here when it's completed!

I certainly will post the link here. I hope you all give @OurTwoSuitCases a follow on YouTube as well.

Oh boy, the pressure is mounting for this video. I will do my best! If you can't tell already, Rick is a pleasure to be around and we wouldn't hesitate to cruise with him again! Thank you Rick for the kind comments and allowing us to crash your cruise and live blog! It was too much fun!

Oh boy, the pressure is mounting for this video. I will do my best! If you can't tell already, Rick is a pleasure to be around and we wouldn't hesitate to cruise with him again! Thank you Rick for the kind comments and allowing us to crash your cruise and live blog! It was too much fun!

Your other videos were so much fun that I know this one will turn out great too. Please let us know when it is posted. :)

Now, can God just send me a wife that easily?

Peace out everybody...see you on the next one!!!!

Shoot. . .if only I had known, I'd have been waiting for you on the other horse in the Solarium!!!! ;)

Tell me more!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the great review Rick! I loved your pictures. You've got a great eye!

I'll be on the Super Bowl cruise, so it sounds like I need to start working on my alcohol tolerance now if I want to have any hope of keeping up with you... [emoji6] Looking forward to the challenge!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm starting to rethink Douglas cruising with you.

I'm starting to rethink Douglas cruising with you.;p

Actually, you might rethink cruising with Doug and me. We would be a bit of a yawn compared to The Squad.:halo: