Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

A little late to the party...but this is amazing! I would love to cruise with all of you some time, although I'm sure I couldn't keep up.

Chase/Mr. P, Love. Love. Loved! your videos (of course I had to go back and watch all of the previous ones as well). Maybe a blooper video could be next? I'm sure the outtakes from this cruise would be great.

Thank you, Rick and crew for an awesome review!

Well, I'll be posting a few Vlogs from the cruise, so while not a blooper reel, it'll be some extra content [emoji106]. First one is going up today.

And thank you!

I think "blooper" is being misused. The people most likely want to see the unrated version. However, I would most likely sue you for defamation of character.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think "blooper" is being misused. The people most likely want to see the unrated version. However, I would most likely sue you for defamation of character.

Some things are left untold... or told by Haitians on a sandbar.

Is it defamation of character if it's all true? :confused:

One would argue that Chase's editing misrepresents the truth, as you would call it. Also, its just perfect that you used that emoji. You can sit on his side of the courtroom.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

One would argue that Chase's editing misrepresents the truth, as you would call it. Also, its just perfect that you used that emoji. You can sit on his side of the courtroom.

Are you suggesting that I leave these videos unedited? [emoji15]

This is seriously cracking me up! Chase - love the vlog and it looks like you guys had a great trip! I can't wait to see more...

Probably the most shocking to me is that at no point did we see footage that would suggest your friends wanted the camera out of their face or thrown overboard! Quite trusting they are!!! [emoji12][emoji41][emoji876]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is seriously cracking me up! Chase - love the vlog and it looks like you guys had a great trip! I can't wait to see more...

Probably the most shocking to me is that at no point did we see footage that would suggest your friends wanted the camera out of their face or thrown overboard! Quite trusting they are!!! [emoji12][emoji41][emoji876]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As usual, I edited out the portions of anarchy and uprising.

A quick snack break and they back in character!

And thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Hey Chase how did you shoot all the video? What about the editing software? It's a hobby I have no time for but I would like to create time so I can make it happen!!

It is really amazing what he does with this and some scotch tape.

1ba89f54cb5ce2452e0d73b859c9528c.jpg

Hey Chase how did you shoot all the video? What about the editing software? It's a hobby I have no time for but I would like to create time so I can make it happen!!

Multiple cameras, mostly as I think about it on the go. It's fun to us so most of the time it's natural to have a camera ready.

I edit with Adobe Premiere, but I used Sony Vegas for years. Video is a just a hobby for me as well, but it's an itch I have to scratch!

Edited by Chasep17

So here is VLOG Part 1

Obviously a little different style than the music videos, but hopefully entertaining none the less.

dJ0hkir5ODI

Very cool! You can tell you all have a lot of fun and that is the most important part. The entertainment for us is just a bonus.

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you still following along,

Part 2 of the Cruise VLOG is up! There is a special Sandbar Island edit included, so make sure to watch it! Really excited for this one! Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]HV3iAzRzexc[/YOUTUBE]

For those of you still following along,

Part 2 of the Cruise VLOG is up! There is a special Sandbar Island edit included, so make sure to watch it! Really excited for this one! Enjoy!

HV3iAzRzexc

Another amazing video! And a great soundtrack. Definitely still following along.

I didn't know there was a sandbar excursion on Labadee but I will definitely look for it the next time I'm there!

Thank you for putting together and sharing all of these great videos.