Jack's Shack menu - anyone have one?

MaShesLookinOutMyWindow

Can't seem to find a menu online or in any of the posts. Does anyone have a pic, by chance? I know everyone raves about the jerk chicken, which hubby will love, but DD doesn't do spicy and I have a super grouchy ulcer so jerk anything is out for me. Just wondering if it's worth it to hike over to Jack's if DD and I can't eat anything there.

And maybe google " jacks shack grand turk menu" and scroll down the results.

When I do it there is a row of pictures and if you switch to images there are more.

Only problem might be dating them

Edited by Aulanis

More popular things on Jacks menu besides the jerk chicken are the burgers, hot dogs and brats. In season they may have lobster or could have fresh fish.

Before heading to Jack's, walk over to the new place on the south end of the beach by the whale statute. Beached Whale Closer than Jacks, quieter. Lots of different things on the menu.

http://www.grandturkcc.com/news-events/grand-turks-newest-beach-bar-opens-at-the-cruise-center.aspx

You're welcome. Had we not rented a golf cart haven't already been to John's Oceanview in Cockburntown , we would have gone here. We do not cater to Margaritavilles anywhere (sorry Jimmy:* )The walk to Jack's isn't what it used to be. Seems a little more "run down" with tents serving to lure people to massages and such. Jack's was still the same, though.