Private transportation from airport to Scandic Copenhagen and from Scandic Copenhagen

JC168

Can anyone provide info on private transportation service from Copenhagen airport to Scandic Copenhagen and from Scandic Copenhagen to cruise pier? I am assuming that taxi should be plentiful, but since we are a family of four with 3 check in luggages and 2 carry on's, might need 2 taxi's which might be a bit costly than private van service. In addition does all Taxi accept credit card? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's a huge Taxi to be able to fit 4 adults, 4 suitcases and 4 carry on's. I am assuming it might be a van taxi. Good to know that our family might be able to ride together in one taxi.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If your hotel is located close to a train or metro station its cheaper but if a taxi trip is needed at the end then its probably cheaper to take a taxi all the way from hotel to airport.

In my opinion then the only way that its worth saving money is to take the metro or train to Nørreport or Østerport and then taxi to the cruise terminal, or just continue on the 25 or 27 bus to Oceankaj on the same ticket.