First time cruise to Alaska White pass questions plus more Inexpensive tour.

kabbpres

Hi, thanks for the help. We are going on the NCL Pearl June 2017 to Alaska. I am looking for the least expensive tour to ride the train in Skagway. I am also interested tours etc. in the other ports.

Juneau (Alaska);Skagway (Alaska); Ketchikan (Alaska); Victoria (British Columbia);

I would love to have links/websites etc. There are 3 of us going. I have read thru a lot of the other threads and have learned a lot. Thanks so much Steve

just look down the page and you'll find the most recent answers to the request for budget tour options. I think there are at least 2 similar threads.

Or this list of RESOURCES is on the 2nd page, which contains many web sites.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2347988&highlight=resources

Or look at past trip reports for first hand recommendations.

There are multiple options with the White Pass RR. IF you only are looking for a round trip train, then likely the White Pass RR website buying direct is going to be your "cheapest" option.

There are hundreds of tours and "websites", for Alaska cruises. Surely you don't expect to get the most information with responses. Instead, I suggest you take the time to look over your shore excursion list, and greatly narrow down your interests. Then repost for specific information regarding those fewer tours.