Is there Parking at the Mount Laurel, NJ Greyhound Bus station?

Cinderellie

We are a family of 10 going on a cruise from the NY Manhattan Cruise Terminal, and have to get all 10 of us from Cherry Hill/Mount Laurel to NY economically in May on a Saturday, then return home the following week.

We found a bus that goes from the Greyhound terminal in Mount Laurel. Nothing on the website explains the parking policy. I have tried calling 10 times. I get their national call center with people who barely speak English and have no clue.

Does anyone know if there free parking there? Or paid? If paid, how much per day/week? We will have 3 carloads of people. Or we'll have to get rides to drop us off.

Thanks.

We are a family of 10 going on a cruise from the NY Manhattan Cruise Terminal, and have to get all 10 of us from Cherry Hill/Mount Laurel to NY economically in May on a Saturday, then return home the following week.

We found a bus that goes from the Greyhound terminal in Mount Laurel. Nothing on the website explains the parking policy. I have tried calling 10 times. I get their national call center with people who barely speak English and have no clue.

Does anyone know if there free parking there? Or paid? If paid, how much per day/week? We will have 3 carloads of people. Or we'll have to get rides to drop us off.

Thanks.

I found this for Peter Pan at the same location. https://peterpanbus.com/locations/new-jersey/mt-laurel/

It indicates free parking including overnight.

With so many people and cars involved, you might want to consider a field trip over there to see if the quantity and quality of the parking suits.