Thanks for all the input

AllenF

My wife and I have decided to book the Volendam next Dec. 2006 for a 10 day southern cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale. Thanks to all those who answered my questions. Looking forward to trying Holland America :) .

On a side note when we 1st started cruising our TA recommended HA and we are not old but not young either (early 40's late 30's then ;) ) I saw the thread here talking about that. I do know when we did the 2 week cruise to Hawaii on Carnival this past spring the overall age passengers was older. We had some of the nicest table mates who were retired and we are trying to get them to join us on this cruise. The age of my fellow passengers is never an issue for us we enjoy all our cruises but I will admit I do prefer an older crowd vs a bunch of small children so we try to plan are cruise around times we can avoid that and the longer the cruise the better that works out.

Well Allen, we are in Lexington and we thought we had company for a minute there. We are on the Volendam Dec 3-13, 2006. We have done this cruise before on the Volendam and just loved the ship and the itinerary. We will try to keep things ship shape for you:D .

Archived