Beauty salon prices - Princess

mii

Can someone assist me in finding the beauty salon prices on Princess ships. I had the list at one time but lost the darn thing and I have looked all over the Princess site and cannot find it. I have also done a search and nothing came up. If someone can help out there I really would appreciate it. Thanks

Marilyn

Sere I have no idea if they would be the same. Did you find the hair salon prices on Celebrity web site? I would imagine that they would be the same considering they are owned by the same co. Again thanks.

Marilyn

Serene I went into my Celebrity info and could not find the dang thing either so guess what. I am going to wait until I get on the Coral Princess next May and worry about it then. I am going to make darn sure that I get a price list for hairdo stuff. Again thanks.

Marilyn

Hey Serene I am just not going to worry about it anymore and besides I do not have a fax. I have until May when I get on the ship to worry about my "do". But I do have another quesiton for you. Next Oct. I am flying into Newark Airport. Now I realize that you live in PA but are you familiar with the hotels there. I have been doing alot of researching the hotels around the airport for another cruise and since we have stayed at the Springhil Suites before but in San Diego I was wondering if that is o.k. or do you have any other suggestions. I know you probably fly out of Philadelphia but hey it does not hurt to ask.

Marilyn

I will be on the Star Princess in December..this is what I got off there web site.

Steam and Sauna Time Port Day Price Sea Day Price

Ancient Steam & Sauna Rituals Comp Comp

Rasul Experience 30 min $45 $65

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif Lotus Salon Time Port Day Price Sea Day Price

Shampoo & Style Times Vary $25/30/35 $35/40/45

Blow Dry & Style Times Vary $20/25/30 $20/30/40

Lady's Haircut & Finish Times Vary $40/50/60 $50/60/70

Gentleman's Haircut & Finish Times Vary $25 $35

Child's haircut & Finish Times Vary $20 $25

Special Occasion Up-do Times Vary $40/50/60 $45/55/65

Personalized Lotus Time Port Day Price Sea Day Price

Pilates One-On-One Instruction 60 min $45 $65

Personal Training 60 min/Set of 3 $55/Set $150 $75/Set $195

Body Composition Analysis & Consult 30 min $20 $40

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif Additional Services Time Port Day Price Sea Day Price

Polish Change 15 min $10 $15

French Polish Change 15 min $15 $20

Paraffin Wrap 15 min $10 $15

Hap I thank you. I did not think to look in the cruise personalizer for that info. You would think it would be on the main Princess site for your own info. I appreciate it in finding that info. Thanks.

marilyn

MAybe my cruise is too far away-- the personailzer does not have that information. Thanks

Serene this is how I found the prices. First go into your cruise personalizer.

After signing in go to the left side of the screen where you see Reserve Lotus Spa. Then hit by your name Pre Reserve. Scroll down until you see Other Services. You will see a blue Lotus Spa Services. Hit that and up comes the prices. I had to play around a little bit to find that. Hope this helps.

Marilyn

I didnt think I can see that yet-- here is the information i get when I followed your directions

Spa Service reservations not available yet. Please try again at a later date.

at least now I know where to look-- can you reserve this ahead of time and pay for it at the time of booking????

I didnt think I can see that yet-- here is the information i get when I followed your directions

Spa Service reservations not available yet. Please try again at a later date.

at least now I know where to look-- can you reserve this ahead of time and pay for it at the time of booking????

Serene the sentence is there but go below that towrd the bottom of the same page under OTHER SERVICES Toward the bottom of the paragraph there is a highlighted in blue saying Lotus Spa Sercvies. That is where the prices are.

I have never reserved any thing in the spa so I do not know if you can do hair or not. Anyway that is where it is.

Marilyn

Hi Again

From what I see on the website you can't reserve your hair or the things I posted the prices for earlier. You do that when you get to the ship. However you can reserve massages and that kind of stuff prior.

P:S I couldn't get into the shore excursions or spa stuff untill about 80 days before my upcoming cruise on the Star.

Archived