Now use obc pre-cruise

I was talking to Celebrity today and they have rolled this out to some Reflection sailings, and will have it out there soon to all ships. This is great because they often give a LOT of OBC.

Where has it been posted that they are doing this with RC Visa points, Bob? I can't even imagine then wanting to go there!!!

It was posted by 2 different people, I think this morning, in one of the 4 threads running on this subject.

Carol, other people have reported Visa points OBC showing up to use pre-cruise.

And I must now correct myself. My RC Visa OBC *is* showing..............it's just that one request hasn't been posted, which is worrisome. Now I have to call them. :mad:

Yes! I love this new option! I was going to use my RC Visa points to put on board credit in my account. I would love to use it for pre-cruise purchases! We are going to purchase a specialty restaurant package and now it's good to know I might be able to use it for shore excursions too! That's an awesome new feature. I would have loved to have used this for one of my drink packages though. I paid for that a few months ago when it was 30% off. Oh well...at least in the future, I can use it! :D