Requests for private table

JillMcC

Hey, good idea! It'll be just like when I took tests in middle school[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You get bonus points if you get the table beside of you to do the same, then you both engage in shooting straw wrappers at one another.

If we make reservations and decide later on that we want to change the time or day, can we do that?

IDK about that. But I DO know that you can make reservations on the CCL website. I believe there's a place for you to contact the reservation person at the steak house. You can always ask her before you commit yourself. Also take into account what time your sail away is in case you want to do any of those activities. Altho I don't think we have ever set sail at the posted time! What ship are you sailing?

IDK about that. But I DO know that you can make reservations on the CCL website. I believe there's a place for you to contact the reservation person at the steak house. You can always ask her before you commit yourself. Also take into account what time your sail away is in case you want to do any of those activities. Altho I don't think we have ever set sail at the posted time! What ship are you sailing?

We'll be sailing on the Conquest. Our scheduled sail away time is 4pm, so we will probably do a late dinner (8 or 8:30) to give us time to unpack and walk around the ship. I saw on the CCL website where you can make reservations but wanted to make sure we could make changes if we needed/wanted to, before I did.

We'll be sailing on the Conquest. Our scheduled sail away time is 4pm, so we will probably do a late dinner (8 or 8:30) to give us time to unpack and walk around the ship. I saw on the CCL website where you can make reservations but wanted to make sure we could make changes if we needed/wanted to, before I did.

I rechecked also and I don't see the area you can email the hostess, but I know I did because I requested a window table for our dinner on the Pride in January. But now that I think back, I think she emailed me the confirmation and that is when you could make a comment or ask a question. Unless you find out from some of the experts on here in the meantime, I would just email the maitre d of the ship and ask him/her.

Yes, you can cancel or change your reservation for the Steakhouse. Last cruise on the Splendor, though, we had reserved the first night (way in advance when we booked our cruise). My brother was a bit green around the gills from motion, so the rest of us ate there but he canceled.

We tried to get reservations the entire rest of the cruise so he could enjoy the steakhouse, and finally someone canceled on the last night and we were able to squeeze in.

So it is doable, but no guarantees.

Yes, you can cancel or change your reservation for the Steakhouse. Last cruise on the Splendor, though, we had reserved the first night (way in advance when we booked our cruise). My brother was a bit green around the gills from motion, so the rest of us ate there but he canceled.

We tried to get reservations the entire rest of the cruise so he could enjoy the steakhouse, and finally someone canceled on the last night and we were able to squeeze in.

So it is doable, but no guarantees.

I knew someone would know! I think the OP wants to go to Steakhouse because it's their anniversary the lst night. Not sure if they would want to go another time during the cruise. But that's something to remember!

I knew someone would know! I think the OP wants to go to Steakhouse because it's their anniversary the lst night. Not sure if they would want to go another time during the cruise. But that's something to remember!

You would be correct. Not too worried about being able to change the day, mainly the time.

Thanks for all of your responses!

To be totally fair, the Anytime Dining table for 2 is 6 inches away from another table for 2....so not very "private."

My husband and I have always asked for a table for two that is not close to other tables, and there has never been a problem getting what we need. Most of the tables are close together, but there are some that are slightly more private.