Question about Carnival Dream Thalassotherapy Spa Pass

HLNFan

I am thinking about getting the couples pass for the Thalassotherapy Pool and Suana and Steam rooms. Is this worth the price? How crowded does it stay and are the hours limited on when you can use it. Can it be used late at night? Any experiences you can share would be welcome.

I bought it last cruise on the Dream. Loved it. Hours are somewhat limited but I never found it to be crowded. If some one was in the heated tile loungers I just went to one of the other rooms. I think the first hour may be reserved for spa cabin guests. I bought the pass for myself.

• 1 month later...

Spa closes at ten. I found it wasn't crowded. I bought spa pass online through cruise manager before cruise, was $119.00 a person. Only used it on sea days. Loved it and the relaxation room and the steam and sauna rooms.

Next time I would price sea day passes only (day pass, bought individually) to see if it was cheaper.

We purchased the pass for an upcoming cruise. Is there a recommended order for using the rooms or does does it matter?

I usually use the thalassotherpy pool first. After that, I use the aromatic steam room (not always aromatic) followed by a quick shower. I then use at least one of the other heated rooms, followed by another quick shower. Then I relax on the heated loungers for awhile. After that I go to the relaxation room, have a glass of fruit infused water and relax for a few minutes. I finish it off by showering, in the provided changing room, so I don't have to mess up the shower in my cabin. By this time I am feeling great and ready for what ever may happen next..:)

Edited by Tyme2Cruise

I usually use the thalassotherpy pool first. After that, I use the aromatic steam room (not always aromatic) followed by a quick shower. I then use at least one of the other heated rooms, followed by another quick shower. Then I relax on the heated loungers for awhile. After that I go to the relaxation room, have a glass of fruit infused water and relax for a few minutes. I finish it off by showering, in the provided changing room, so I don't have to mess up the shower in my cabin. By this time I am feeling great and ready for what ever may happen next..:)

Thank you. It sounds wonderful!

I just bought the week spa pass for myself, but I am not sure yet who will be sailing with me so can I purchase another spa pass for "guest"? I don't want them to be sold out. Also is it refundable if we decide not to go on our cruise? I booked for 2018 so I'm a little unsure of the timing so far out. I did make sure to book under past guest so I can get my money back if we cancel. I just can't figure out if a spa pass is cancellable and refundable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go into your cruise manager under spa services. It is under the relaxation areas tab. Also if you may try using the coupon code SPAJON for $20 off, it expires tonight at midnight.

Thanks for that code, Boomer! I was going to book the thermal suite anyway for our January 2018 Vista cruise, and $20 off was nice. I did notice that it has to be in all caps: SPAJON for some reason, or it won't apply.

I have learned so much helpful information on these boards. Thanks again for sharing this discount code with us! :D

Can someone tell me how much the day pass is if I do not want to purchase for the entire week? Thanks in advance

MLH for some reason $40 a day seems like the rate. They do make it somewhat cheaper if you buy the week pass.

From the Carnival website.

Daily Pass: $40 USD per guest ($30 USD per guest on Carnival Sunshine)

4-day cruise: $79 USD per guest ($69 USD per guest on Carnival Sunshine)

5-day cruise: $99 USD per guest ($89 USD per guest on Carnival Sunshine)

6-day cruise: $119 USD per guest ($109 USD per guest on Carnival Sunshine)

7-day cruise: $139 USD per guest ($129 USD per guest on Carnival Sunshine)

8-day cruise: $159 USD per guest ($149 USD per guest on Carnival Sunshine)

9-day cruise: $179 USD per guest ($169 USD per guest on Carnival Sunshine)

10-day cruise: $199 USD per guest ($189 USD per guest on Carnival Sunshine)

On our last cruise it was a full ship and since they were so packed they said they were only selling weekly passes and there were only a few left and this was early on the first day. I felt like it was a standard reply and they were just pushing weekly passes. But at $40 a day and with 4 sea days we were better off buying the weekly pass anyway. So be prepared for the daily pass not being available.