Australia to Hawaii?

LokiPoki

Nothing showing yet for 2018/19 cruises (just one for April this year Sydney-Vancouver) but anyone know whether or not Princess do an Australia to Hawaii trip...and if so how many days approx and which ports are usually included?

Family wants to do a Hawaii cruise, probably next year, and I've been tasked with research ... Princess is our preference, so trying to work out whether they're likely to have anything when itineraries are released...plan would be cruise there and fly home (or vice versa) as I'm not able to be away from Australia for more than about four weeks at a time.

TIA

Nothing showing yet for 2018/19 cruises (just one for April this year Sydney-Vancouver) but anyone know whether or not Princess do an Australia to Hawaii trip...and if so how many days approx and which ports are usually included?

Family wants to do a Hawaii cruise, probably next year, and I've been tasked with research ... Princess is our preference, so trying to work out whether they're likely to have anything when itineraries are released...plan would be cruise there and fly home (or vice versa) as I'm not able to be away from Australia for more than about four weeks at a time.

TIA

Princess does the round trip out of Sydney which is a 35 nighter and it can be done twice a year but if you only want to do it one way you'll have to cruise with Carnival, RCI or Celebrity, the itinerary should be out sometime in april

Cheers....will keep an eye out. Round trip would be just as good - and 35 nights is probably just doable with a bit of preparation. I've never cruised with the other three...but I suspect my mother would rather try swimming than get on RCL again!

Cheers....will keep an eye out. Round trip would be just as good - and 35 nights is probably just doable with a bit of preparation. I've never cruised with the other three...but I suspect my mother would rather try swimming than get on RCL again!

i've done the 35 nighter twice plus a lot of other people as its a good itinerary, they normally have it where you can embark in Auckland,Sydney or Brisbane