Just returned: First time on MSC (Splendida)

ctbrown24

We just returned from a week aboard the MSC Splendida. We've only sailed with RCI, NCL, and Carnival in the past. We're 30 and from Florida, and have lots to say, but I'm still working on the review. :)

Any questions in the mean time?

I'm looking forward to your review since we'll be sailing the Splendida in May. Interested in demographics and your opinion on the ports of call. Were you seated with other English speaking cruisers?

I'm looking forward to your review since we'll be sailing the Splendida in May. Interested in demographics and your opinion on the ports of call. Were you seated with other English speaking cruisers?

We didn't run in to many Americans onboard. Almost everyone we met spoke English though. It's a big change from what we were used to, but not in a bad way.

I'll include the ports in my review. Almost finished! Rome and Palermo were our favorites.

We didn't run in to many Americans onboard. Almost everyone we met spoke English though. It's a big change from what we were used to, but not in a bad way.

I'll include the ports in my review. Almost finished! Rome and Palermo were our favorites.

Looking forward to your review. Palermo is one of our ports of call on Splendida in May, so I will be interested to read what you thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Interested in reading your review. We are from the US and currently booked on the NCL Epic western Med cruise this August out of Rome. I just won a MSC cruise and I'm seriously thinking of cancelling with NCL and moving over to MSC's new ship for 8/20 out of Naples. Would love to hear your thoughts about MSC cruises and his MSC compares to BCL and Celebrity cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums