Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

There is very little we will remove from our forums at the REQUEST of a cruise line, one reason being content that is not public. I specifically use the word REQUEST because that is what we consider it -- each request is carefully reviewed by the community manager We do not take this task lightly, and can assure you that requests such as these are extremely rare. In fact in the 22 years I've worked here I can count on one hand how many times a request has been made.

Laura

The deck plans were published on EU.Bliss.NCL.com under deck plans, not sure how that is "not public". Tends more towards "NCL messed up big time."

Anyway, are we allowed to discuss here what we have seen? With the silent removal of some posts and no explanation up til now CC mods have created a vague and grey area IMHO. Thanks for any clarification! :)

There is very little we will remove from our forums at the REQUEST of a cruise line, one reason being content that is not public. I specifically use the word REQUEST because that is what we consider it -- each request is carefully reviewed by the community manager

I imagine that the request went something like "Uhhh...we posted something on the NCL website for the entire world wide web to see and people saw it and linked to it.....could you remove it from the forum because we didn't want people to see it, yet?"

It's similar to the Orlando Sentinel article that quoted FDR and his comments about the Bliss go-kart track.....only to (days) later add that no decision has been made about the supposed go-kart track.

Once something is out there, it is out there.

A better view on the outside megablock and Genting World's funnel,

ready to be hoisted on after her float out as the building hall is reaching the limit of what can be build.

Thank You for all of your updates! ... and comments :evilsmile:

• Administrators

The reality of the internet sets in. You cannot unsee what you've seen, right? You are all so excited about the specifics. Truth is this is such an exciting time for a cruise line - announcing deck plans and new spaces on board their newest build! Yes, they are a huge corporation but could not exist without people -- and people make mistakes so I'd like to think that you all -- Cruise Critic members and Norwegian Cruise Line lovers would give them an opportunity to share this with you all in the way they intended. I know they are listening in, so continue your Norwegian Bliss chatter! Thanks for your cooperation, you all rock!

Laura

The reality of the internet sets in. You cannot unsee what you've seen, right? You are all so excited about the specifics. Truth is this is such an exciting time for a cruise line - announcing deck plans and new spaces on board their newest build! Yes, they are a huge corporation but could not exist without people -- and people make mistakes so I'd like to think that you all -- Cruise Critic members and Norwegian Cruise Line lovers would give them an opportunity to share this with you all in the way they intended. I know they are listening in, so continue your Norwegian Bliss chatter!

Thanks for your cooperation, you all rock!

Laura

April 21st, 2018

You know you want to go with us on this cruise.

Just do it!

Edited by $hip$hape

I seem to be the only only booked January 12th, 2019!!! Our 25th wedding anniversary is January 14th, 2019 so this cruise means a lot to me. Super excited and thanks to all of you for your excitement and posts as that adds to my anticipation!!! I got a quick peek at those deck plans and am still looking forward to how NCL chooses to reveal them so I can study them relentlessly till 2019. We booked our first aft-balcony on the 9th deck. I hope my research was correct that those are the biggest balconies!! :)

Just checked out Cruise Deck Plans and WOW...I am SO excited! Bigger pools (or so it seems), slides, The Brew House (thanks to TheDougOut I cannot wait to try this!!), The Wine Cellar, Food Republic, a larger Spa, hot tubs galore...November 2018 seems like an eternity away!!

I feel your pain....we are on the LA to Miami Panama Canal sailing 11.3.18!! Only 452 days to wait. [emoji849]1671c43e3473c4225c4f9890398fdd55.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I seem to be the only only booked January 12th, 2019!!! Our 25th wedding anniversary is January 14th, 2019 so this cruise means a lot to me. Super excited and thanks to all of you for your excitement and posts as that adds to my anticipation!!! I got a quick peek at those deck plans and am still looking forward to how NCL chooses to reveal them so I can study them relentlessly till 2019. We booked our first aft-balcony on the 9th deck. I hope my research was correct that those are the biggest balconies!! :)

Hey Rainman, we'll be on the sailing immediately before yours, the Jan. 5th-12th 2019 sailing. We'll keep her in good shape for ya! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I know that they pulled the deck plans, but has anyone been to the Bliss section of NCL recently? They've made it really interactive when clicking through the deck plans (although the majority of everything still says "to come"). Very cool nonetheless. I like where they're taking this!

What am I missing? Don't understand

NCL accidentally posted the Bliss deck-plan

FreestyleNovice then posted them here (many of us saw and saved them)

NCL caught their mistake and removed the deck-plans from their site

NCL asked Cruise Critic to remove the deck-plans

Cruise Critic removed many posts that had the images and even removed (most) links that FreestyleNovice posted to download the zip file ;p

Cruisedeckplans grabbed the same deck-plans, posted them, then removed them (probably at NCL's request).

Those of us who have them are posting about what is on them (nothing wrong with that, I suppose).

Logic tells me it will be Margaritaville. How else are they going to fill the seats? ;p

It was LeBistro and Moderno last year on the Epic. Curious what the options might be - if Moderno is replaced by Los Lobos. [emoji6]

I'm thinking of the Bliss for alaska, I've been to alaska twice before and do you think w/ the times you'll have time to do excursions? Of course I only have dog sledding picked out for juneau (weather permitting), but the times don't look that good, can someone give me their opinion?