Everything.. Norwegian BLISS! - launch April 2018 -

I did indeed, here's a picture of the balcony:

22442694519_6d607aa6e0.jpg

Hey you two saved our vacation! We are now in 11106. We are very much Balcony people even in the chilly North Pacific. Not only does that bridge support beam block our view it is likely shortening the length of the 13706 balcony as it joins the ship's structure. There did not look like there would be room for a lounger on top of it being darker without the glass enclosure. Sure, we will have to walk up another 2 decks more to get to the spa, our pool, hot tubs, restaurant and prioriity disembarkation launch point but most everyone needs more excercise on cruises.

Thank you. Good karma to you!

I thought for sure I'd be late to the party, but so far, nothing

Come on NCL, throw me a bone. . . . I missed the festivities last Sunday and I'm dying here.

Lol this is NCL's punishment for those of us who saw the deck plans early last Sunday. (NCL): "You want to see those Bliss deck plans that badly, huh? Now you must wait! (Evil laugh)" [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Artificially-generated buzz is never as exhilarating as something that occurs naturally and on the fly. I don't want the guy standing at the front of the room to tell me how great something is - it's much more meaningful when I hear it from the people next to me.

Case in point - that conference room where NCL did the Jersey Boys reveal. In hindsight, maybe they should have just slipped a note under FreestyleNovice's door a few days prior.

Has anybody considered that last Sunday was intentional? It's crossed my mind, and I give them a lot of credit if it was.

Artificially-generated buzz is never as exhilarating as something that occurs naturally and on the fly. I don't want the guy standing at the front of the room to tell me how great something is - it's much more meaningful when I hear it from the people next to me.

Case in point - that conference room where NCL did the Jersey Boys reveal. In hindsight, maybe they should have just slipped a note under FreestyleNovice's door a few days prior.

Has anybody considered that last Sunday was intentional? It's crossed my mind, and I give them a lot of credit if it was.

I wonder too if that's EXACTLY what they wanted to happen. But of course we will never really know! [emoji849]

I wonder too if that's EXACTLY what they wanted to happen. But of course we will never really know! [emoji849]

I do think the "official" reveal will be a bit anti-climactic, as I really don't think the deck plans will change at all from what we saw last week. And yeah, I agree; I wouldn't be surprised if last week was- shall we say- calculated in order to generate buzz.

There's no such thing as bad publicity, right?

I did not see last weeks plans was there a o'sheeans ? if that is gone I will be really sad

A similar venue remained but under a new name (dropping the Kevin Sheehan reference).

Maybe it'll be named after this guy, which nobody recognizes...

71234ea9d7a0df9f2e80279ccc7c79ac.jpg

I did not see last weeks plans was there a o'sheeans ? if that is gone I will be really sad

I just off the Oasis and we really missed the 24 hour restaurant most things on that ship you had to pay extra for after 9 other then nasty pizza lol

According to what was leaked last week, O'Sheehan's is being replaced with another 24-hour pub (I think the name was "Local Spot" or something like that).

From cruise deck plans:

2c264d27f90e9b026a41aed2d9e08e80.jpg

The message on cruise deck plans has changed from what is shown above. It now says

"Maiden voyage is April 2018. NCL plans on releasing a update to the deck plans at the end of the day on Sunday August 13."

The message on cruise deck plans has changed from what is shown above. It now says

"Maiden voyage is April 2018. NCL plans on releasing a update to the deck plans at the end of the day on Sunday August 13."

[emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376]

At the end of the day........that's a bummer [emoji31]

The deck plans will be 100% the same as what we already saw. Only thing that would make this more exciting is if they release renderings with it.

The leak was not intentional and I believe there will be a larger media release than just the deck plans.

I just off the Oasis and we really missed the 24 hour restaurant most things on that ship you had to pay extra for after 9 other then nasty pizza lol

Before they took down the deck plans it was showing as "The Local Bar & Grill".