Bringing Bottle water and Soda On MSC Divina?

ggg196078

I searched for threads on this question,,,, with no results. I will be on MSC Divina in April. Can you bring bottle water or soda on board. I understand they sell the packages on board. What is your experience? if so,, how much can you bring? Thank you

I searched for threads on this question,,,, with no results. I will be on MSC Divina in April. Can you bring bottle water or soda on board. I understand they sell the packages on board. What is your experience? if so,, how much can you bring? Thank you

Many threads on the same subject. NOT ALLOWED!!!

It is a different crowd on Divina. We are on her during spring break week and there is not one US style college spring breaker. So they seem to be much less strict in enforcing-they don't have the same problems as e.g. Carnival.

If it were me I would carry on two PP and place the rest in its own checked bag. And be prepared to loose it.

Finally, though I do not have the language in front of me and may be wrong, I think it says "subject to confiscation" rather than prohibited which is quit different.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It is a different crowd on Divina. We are on her during spring break week and there is not one US style college spring breaker. So they seem to be much less strict in enforcing-they don't have the same problems as e.g. Carnival.

If it were me I would carry on two PP and place the rest in its own checked bag. And be prepared to loose it.

Finally, though I do not have the language in front of me and may be wrong, I think it says "subject to confiscation" rather than prohibited which is quit different.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The language says the articles "will be confiscated" and that guests "will be denied access to the ship"

I doubt whether they would go so far as to deny access for carrying water on board but in theory the warning says they could.

beverages.jpg