Private Tours Livorno

Hi,

I am sure people have used private tour companies from this port to explore Pisa and Florence, has anyone had a bad experience, for instance has getting you back to the ship on time been a concern?

Thanks, BP.

I can't say anything but good things about Papilon who I used last October for tours to Pisa and Rome. Even in Rome when we were quite a drive from the port, I never had any worries. Some companies offer assurances, such as paying to get you to the next port if you miss the ship, if you are concerned about it look for one of those companies.

Hi,

I am sure people have used private tour companies from this port to explore Pisa and Florence, has anyone had a bad experience, for instance has getting you back to the ship on time been a concern?

Thanks, BP.

I suggest going on TripAdvisor and search for tour companies. We used DriverinRome when we went and were incredibly pleased with them.

Enjoy!

I can't say anything but good things about Papilon who I used last October for tours to Pisa and Rome. Even in Rome when we were quite a drive from the port, I never had any worries. Some companies offer assurances, such as paying to get you to the next port if you miss the ship, if you are concerned about it look for one of those companies.

We agree 100 percent on Papillion we had tour in September Pisa/Florence and wine tasking in a vineyard, by far best tour of the vacation, driver was great, new Mercedes van with plenty of room, Also picked up museum tickets for those who wanted it

We used Sunflower tours when we were in Livorno last fall. Giovaini is a great guide and planner. He is happy to work with you about what you want to see and do during your day. We skipped the big cities and explored the Tuscan countryside with him and were back at the ship in plenty of time.

We had 2 long days in Livorno on an RCL cruise long ago. Called Rome Cabs and had a private car/driver for both days. Stefano just sent a car and driver up from Rome, he stayed in the Pisa area overnight. No problem getting back to the ship, just keep an eye on your time.