Fun Shops Purchases showing up in 'My Billing'

Went on-line today and in our Booking we not only see our 2 Excursions and post-Cruise Transfers in the 'My Billing' section but we can also see all of our Fun Shops Purchases including Cheers for our Cruise next month.

Our last cruise was in October '16 and don't remember being able to see these purchases...Is this new????

Went on-line today and in our Booking we not only see our 2 Excursions and post-Cruise Transfers in the 'My Billing' section but we can also see all of our Fun Shops Purchases including Cheers for our Cruise next month.

Our last cruise was in October '16 and don't remember being able to see these purchases...Is this new????

Thank you once, twice, thrice! I always understood the maybe it's a surprise factor but I like this much better.

I truly thank you for providing this information.

Awesome! Thank you for posting that. I have a group going with us and a few people never received any notice that there Cheers! was paid for. Now I can see they have it!

FYI. There has been a couple of post saying that the Cheers show the second day of sailing as the start date.

FYI. There has been a couple of post saying that the Cheers show the second day of sailing as the start date.

God catch.

We just checked our purchase and it is correct. It starts on the 1st day of our cruise. But 2 other cabins in our group who purchased Cheers! each have the 2nd day of the cruise listed. I'm sure it wont be a problem but hopefully they fix it soon.

Depends on the departure port. Some ports don't start Cheers until Day 2 due to some state laws. Galveston, Mobile and maybe a couple of others.

Depends on the departure port. Some ports don't start Cheers until Day 2 due to some state laws. Galveston, Mobile and maybe a couple of others.

True. Should have mention that the error would still appear even for sailing from Miami/Lauderdale

Wonder if that's a Carnival Website thing for billing purposes....7th day of Cheers finishes at 6am on the last day of the Cruise???...in this case both our Cheers and our Fun Shops purchases, which we requested to be delivered Embarkation Day, are dated as the 2nd day...

Edited by vanislandcruisers

And I just called and upgraded my room and now my Cheers and other purchase aren't showing. Going to give it until lunch time to see if everything reappears then going to call to confirm my purchases didn't get cancelled

It should reappear since your purchases are linked to your booking number rather than your cabin.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Wonder if that's a Carnival Website thing for billing purposes....7th day of Cheers finishes at 6am on the last day of the Cruise???...in this case both our Cheers and our Fun Shops purchases, which we requested to be delivered Embarkation Day, are dated as the 2nd day...

My Fun Shop purchase shows 2nd day also, so I called and the rep said it shows in the system that I requested the 1st day of embarkation. So maybe it is a system glitch.

I purchased two bottles of liquor (the limit is 2 per cabin) along with waters and mixers and FTTF and all were showing yesterday under "MY BILLING", but just checked today and the only thing showing under "MY BILLING" is the FTTF and nothing else. I agree that this new feature was a great "value added" idea and I am sure it is a site glitch and hopefully it will return. I recommend taking your receipts for all your purchases with you, just in case. Happy Cruising!