Fun Shops Purchases showing up in 'My Billing'

I purchased two bottles of liquor (the limit is 2 per cabin) along with waters and mixers and FTTF and all were showing yesterday under "MY BILLING", but just checked today and the only thing showing under "MY BILLING" is the FTTF and nothing else. I agree that this new feature was a great "value added" idea and I am sure it is a site glitch and hopefully it will return. I recommend taking your receipts for all your purchases with you, just in case. Happy Cruising!

I ordered 2 bottles and my son sent me one as a gift.

I'm wondering if it was a feature that Carnival was testing. I remember a few weeks before Carnival went live with being able to use gift cards for Fun Shop purchases, the option was there for a few hours and then pulled.

That option is still there. It's above the section where you would put in you credit card information.

My Fun Shop purchase shows 2nd day also, so I called and the rep said it shows in the system that I requested the 1st day of embarkation. So maybe it is a system glitch.

Must just be a glitch... my bottomless bubbles purchase is showing as the 2nd day as well, but the cost shown is clearly reflective of 7 days. I'll just be sure to bring my receipt, just in case... but I don't anticipate any problems since technically it isn't even an option to be able to purchase only 6 days of BB on a 7 day cruise ;)

We sail Sunday and the only purchases showing are Excursions. I ordered beer, water, a bottle of rum, and restaurant reservations and these purchases are not showing. I always bring every receipt just in case of a problem which I have never encountered.:D

My billing does not show the cheers package we purchased either or the water we ordered ahead of time. Just the cruise fare and the excursions. I always print off my confirmation emails and bring them with me just in case there are any issues!

That option is still there. It's above the section where you would put in you credit card information.

Yes, it was there....then they took it down for a few weeks....and then the functionality reappeared. I think Carnival does a lot of their testing in their production environment (or they don't have a test environment)

I purchased two bottles of liquor (the limit is 2 per cabin) along with waters and mixers and FTTF and all were showing yesterday under "MY BILLING", but just checked today and the only thing showing under "MY BILLING" is the FTTF and nothing else. I agree that this new feature was a great "value added" idea and I am sure it is a site glitch and hopefully it will return. I recommend taking your receipts for all your purchases with you, just in case. Happy Cruising!

So this is interesting. I checked earlier today and my purchases were still not there even though they were two days ago. I was logged on to my Carnival Account with FireFox. When I logged on to my Carnival account with Internet Explorer, all of my purchases are showing up. Makes me feel better. If you don't see your purchases try another search engine, it might work.

So this is interesting. I checked earlier today and my purchases were still not there even though they were two days ago. I was logged on to my Carnival Account with FireFox. When I logged on to my Carnival account with Internet Explorer, all of my purchases are showing up. Makes me feel better. If you don't see your purchases try another search engine, it might work.

Yep, I see this now as well.